The JCC Cares program is an opportunity for you to enhance your experience at ArtsFest by taking a few hours out of your rehearsal schedule to participate in a community service project. The goal of connecting people to one another through Tikkun Olam (repairing the world) is at the core of ArtsFest.
Examples of projects you and your delegation might participate in are:
- Packing school supply kits for Family Centers and Israeli children
- Visiting sick kids and teens at local hospitals
- Spending time with older adults in nursing homes
- Improving neighborhoods or local facilities. (i.e. Habitat for Humanity)
- Making Surgi-Dolls for pediatric patients at Medical Centers and Hospitals.